The most common questions we get from our clients
No, absolutely not! Our solution is made of the highest quality, natural ingredients that will give you that perfect glow you are looking for.
- Rinse at the time discussed - just water no soap
- Soap is okay the following day but never Dove soap. Gentle, natural soaps are best
- When using soap, avoid washcloths and loofahs, just use hands
- Use natural lotions 2x a day THIS IS KEY, Natural Lotions help the tan fade naturally without looking blotchy
- If you are going into a pool or the ocean, use Waterproof Sunscreen
The entire process takes about 20 minutes, from start to finish. If you are a new client please allow 30 minutes for your appointment.
HERE ARE YOUR PRE TAN INSTRUCTIONS:
- Best to shower and shave 24 hours before your appointment. If you have to shower the day of, make sure you have a minimum of 3 hours before your appointment time. Clean skin is vital to the development of your tan!
- Make sure you exfoliate during your shower but pay extra attention to to areas that tend to be drier, i.e., feet, knees, hands and elbows!
- Do not use oil based products while in the shower and avoid lotions, perfumes and deodorant after your shower!
- Make sure you bring loose fitting clothing to put on after your spray tan. Avoid tennis shoes and boots as flip flops are ideal. During your spray tan session you will have the option to wear a bathing suit, bra and underwear, provided disposable thong or bra, or nothing at all. Your comfortability is key!
During the development of your tan please avoid sweating, lotion, water splashes, and things of that nature.
When your spray tan has fully developed(will depend on the time of your appointment), it is best to rinse with luke warm water. During your shower you will notice the rinse off of the cosmetic bronzer. The bronzer is what gives you the instant tan. Do not be alarmed, your beautiful tan has now developed!
*Avoid Dove soap. Dove has been known to turn tans a brassy color.
*Avoid Mineral Oil and all products that contain it.
*Avoid lotions and perfumes for 24 hours. Makeup is OK.
DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Make sure once again that you don't shower(if possible) the day of your spray tan.
2. Do not use any lotions, deodorant, or perfume.
3. Bring loose fitting clothing to your appointment and flip flops or sandals.
FIRST A FEW THINGS TO AVOID AFTER YOUR SPRAY
- Dove Soap
- Mineral Oil or products that contain Mineral Oil
- Tight clothing
- Lotions, deodorant, and perfumes for 24 hours (makeup is OK)
- Lotion is the key to keeping a beautiful tan that fades naturally. Please use a high quality, paraben free, body lotion daily.
- Drink lots of water. Hydrated skin is essential to a beautiful tan.
Here is the best way to maintain your tan:
- Use natural soaps and avoid washcloths and loofahs
- Use Natural Lotions 2x a day
Best Products to use:
- Hempz Brand-made for Airbrush Tanning
- Shea Butter Brands
- Coconut Oils
- Goat Milk Products
- Natural Products low in chemicals
Products to Avoid:
- Vaseline Intensive Care
- Oil of Olay
- Irish Spring
- Bath and Body Works
- Anything high in Chemicals
*I sell a variety of products that help maintain the tan